Welcome to Boatropes.co.uk
Boatropes is the ultimate one-stop shop for all your boat rope needs. From Grand Prix racing to family cruising, from dinghies to superyachts, if you need ropes for your boat - come to Boatropes.co.uk.
We stock the entire range of world-leading – the largest supplier on the south coast - as well as a large quantity of lines produced by internationally renowned .
From Marlow’s bespoke high-performance Grand Prix Series lines, through state-of-the-art Dyneema, Vectran, braid-on-braid and Marlowbraid, to polyester, nylon and polypropylene lines, Boatropes can meet all you rope requirements.
In addition, Boatropes offers a full splicing service by professional riggers for all running rigging configurations, from a simple eye splice to a continuous German mainsheet system for a 100-foot Supermaxi. Wire to rope and chain to rope splices, singlebraid, doublebraid 3-strand and core dependent splices, Boatropes does it all.
Important notice about our compliance with the General Data Protection Directive
The new law on data protection, the GDPR, applies to us in our dealings with you. We are fully compliant with this new law, and we will ensure, in respect of the personal data you give us, that:
1. Your personal data is processed fairly and lawfully.
2. Your personal data is obtained only for the lawful purposes that facilitate your dealings with us and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with those purposes.
3. The personal data we obtain from you is adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which processing is required.
4. Your personal data will, at your request or as known to us from your dealings with us, be updated and corrected.
5. Your personal data processed for any purpose or purposes will not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
6. Your personal data is processed in accordance with your rights as a data subject under the GDPR. In this regard, see more below.
7. Appropriate technical and organisational measures will be taken by us against unauthorised or unlawful processing of your personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data.
8. Your personal data will not be transferredto a country or territory outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures and adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data.
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals which we respect and to which we adhere. The rights you have as a "data Subject" (as the GDPR describes you to be) are as follows:
1. The right to be informed about our use of the personal data we hold on you.
2. The right to access the personal information we hold on you.
3. The right to rectification of any errors in the personal information we hold on you.
4. The right to erasure of the personal information we hold on you.
5. The right to restrict processing of the personal information we hold on you.
6. The rights to "data portability", as prescribed by the GDPR, of the personal information we hold on you.
7. The rights in certain circumstances specified in the GDPR, including use for direct marketing, to object to our processing of your personal information.
8. The rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling as specified in the GDPR.
9. The right to claim compensation for damages caused to you by our breach of the GDPR.
Contact us via the contact details given on the Contact us page if you wish to exercise any of your rights under the GDPR, or if you have any questions or wish to check on any aspect relating to your personal data held by us.